Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Well, friends. It's been a while since we've written. I know the readerage of this blog is large and worldwide, and I apologize to all my devoted readers who check my page every day only to cry alone in corners of rooms when there are no posts. None. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry to disappoint you. Let me explain. This is why...

1) Owen Magnier, E
2) Sully O'Sullivan, K
3) David Coleman, S
4) Liam Lyons, S
5) Jason, K
6) Italiano, She who doesn't want to be associated
7) Eoighan Ryan, E
8) Jack, K. Paul, S
9) Steven, E
10) Diarmuid O'B, S
11) Conor Kennedy, K
12) Paul McSleezer (see 8), K
13) Andrew (Cornell), S
14) Brian Sheehan, K
15) Denny Howard, E. Kevy Day, K. DOB, S. (happy daiz)
16) Nick Stanton of Apt 1A, K
17) Caoimhin O'R, S
18) Chris, 35, Germany, E
19) Darren, E
20) Austin Finan, S
21) Patrick, E
And the final scores...
E: 8 K: 8 S: 7 C: 0 as far as we know

Upon completion, we realize that we are very, very sad people. Not sad as in depressed. Sad as in Sayid. I really hope no one reads this blog anymore, and that my readership has abandoned me just as I abandoned them during the months of March, April, you know. If you are reading this, please leave a comment. Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very very sayad!
-oona